Full-time ∙ Dallas, TX
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the performance of ThinkWhy’s user acquisition function. You’ll oversee the day-to-day and long-term customer acquisition strategy—from channel strategy and segmentation, to funnel optimization and analytics. The role requires a deep knowledge of online and digital advertising platforms, growth best practices, analytics tools and market research.
You will be challenged with developing and leading ThinkWhy’s social and advertising programs to create demand, generate leads, and drive sales. This role will manage paid search as well as emerging channels such as display, mobile, and video advertising.
• Create and execute paid search strategies, design and structure campaigns to maximize ROI and revenue, and manage advertising budget.
o Develop a contact acquisition strategy through PPC (pay per click) campaigns.
o Create messaging for email campaigns, banner ads and other marketing campaigns.
• Manage the day-to-day media buying, optimization, and analysis of online and mobile acquisition channels including but not limited to Paid Social, SEM, PPC, Retargeting, Marketing Hacks.
• Define program objectives, messaging, tactics, targeting audiences and calls to action as appropriate for each campaign.
• Drive the evolution of SEM programs across ThinkWhy’s growing footprint of new products and services, taking advantage of new segments, markets, and channels to extend reach and deliver top and bottom-line growth.
• Consistently innovate on user acquisition targeting, bidding strategies, creative and landing page conversion mechanics that drive user acquisition and value.
• Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
• Drive landing page optimization through effective calls to action and web copy.
• Execute on content marketing strategies through paid channels (sponsored webinars, content syndication, social media, etc.)
• Determine appropriate success metrics and interpret learnings that will inform current and future campaign development.
• Continually test and optimize to improve campaign performance while driving efficiencies.
• Drive rapid multi-variant testing and analysis to uncover data-driven insights that inform acquisition strategy.
• Manage and optimize budget to drive higher conversions and lower acquisition costs.
• Create, manage, optimize programmatic media campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as display, native, video, radio, OTT, connected TV and more.
• Negotiate pricing and terms for advertising purchases considering client requirements, media availability, media specifications and our pricing structures.
• BA/BS in related filed. 6+ years programmatic experience required; with emphasis on ecommerce, digital media, media planning, and direct response marketing programs
• 6+ years of experience with sales/marketing, ideally with consumer software/apps and/or consumer service subscription business
• Ad tech expertise working with ad server, PMD, DMP or DSP preferred
• Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on approach. Able to manage multiple priorities and work collaboratively with teams to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
• Ability to develop/execute successful lead generation marketing plans, manage multiple programs/campaigns simultaneously, and analyze/interpret results for data-driven optimization.
• Analytical and attention to details, yet able to see the big picture. Must be data-driven and familiar with industry-standard marketing KPIs.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally with the creative, product, business, PR and management teams.
• Familiarity with programmatic pricing models – particularly CPC and CPA and revenue share – and advertising technology contracts and RFPs.
• Excels and proficient in strategic targeting tactics and bid optimization of programmatic media campaigns in display channels and programs.
• Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing.
• Previous experience with native platform execution, online analytics packages, third-party tracking and the programmatic landscape.
90-DAY CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Maximize ROAS at every stage of the sales funnel. Achieve ROAS of 4:1.
• Achieve CvR of 10%.
• Achieve a minimum quality score of 7-8.
• Optimize advertising strategies and grow week-over-week client acquisition, while reducing CAC.
ThinkWhy is e-verify compliant. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.